June 24, 2011

Travel Diary and Luggage Tags

I wanted to pop in to share some crafting I have been doing this week. Firstly, I created a set of luggage tags to put on my bags when I fly out for a holiday next month. Here is the front of one of the tags -


While here is the back of the same tag, I intend to write my details inside the brackets -


My biggest issue now isn't whether I can find my luggage at the airport turnstile, it's going to be whether my tags are hardy enough to survive two flights!
I also created a travel diary to take with me. Here is the front cover -


I used a cheap blank page notebook for the base and covered it in papers then continued to decorate from there. Here are some of the inside pages -








My album contains pages cut into steps as well as three pocket pages to store memorabilia!
Sharon

2 comments:

Shirley Fyfe said...

Gorgeous Sharon! Where are you heading off to?

Sharon Jeffs said...

Melbourne - my favorite city!!