January 22, 2008

Australia Day Competition

To celebrate Australia Day this weekend, Scrappit is going to have a little competition!

How would you like to win an 'All My Memories Totally Cool Mini Tote' valued at $20?

Pretty cool huh?

All you have to do . . . is reply to this post and tell us in 25 words or less - "What makes you proud to be an Australian?"

One lucky comment will be 'drawn from a hat' on Australia Day - January 26th - and will be declared our winner!

So . . . if you're an 'Aussie' . . . what are you waiting for . . . leave a comment today! Entries close at midnight on January 25th.

6 comments:

orangecolouredskydesigns said...

Tolarance for those less fortunate, giving a helping hand, loyality and our ability to laugh at ourselves. These things make me proud to be Australian.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the link Shirley - didn't know about this blog !!!

what makes me proud to be Australian - I love the fact that we are a multicultural nation - that we have embraced so much from other cultures yet remained true too our own. I wouldn't live anywhere else in the world. HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY

Anonymous said...

Aussies are the most recognized as travellers, whenever I say I'm an Aussie whilst travelling, there is always the comment, we want to visit Australia!!

Anonymous said...

Hey can I win . LOL
I am proud to be an aussie because we can be creative and scrap our beautiful country in our individual style.

cheers
Karen DT Member

Anonymous said...

What makes me proud to be Australian? I think it would have to be the "she'll be right, mate" attitude of Australians. An attitude of faith that, no matter what, things will work out in the end.
Robyn

billy26 said...

A little poem...

Proud of our convict past.
But not too proud to say "Sorry"
Australian's value freedom.
Australian's are fair.
Larrikin's maybe?
But we don't care !