January 16, 2008

In-Store Class - Saturday 9th February

Dogs play such an important part in our lives don't they? Sure they are our pets, but they really are more than that - a geniune part of our family that bring us so much love and delight!

How many of you have photos of them tucked away somewhere - I know I have a number on our computer that I'm yet to print and scrap myself!

Well - here's your chance to get them scrapped with this gorgeous page, whilst at the same time, perhaps even learning a scrapbook technique or two!


When: Saturday 9th February at 1.00pm
It is anticipated that this class will take approximately 2 and a half hours to complete.

Cost: $15.00

Techniques: Paper Piecing & 3D Paper Layering

BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL - Why not come along and join us?

1 comment:

kazy2004 said...

I saw this layout in real life and it is awesome.
Cheers Karen
DT member