January 31, 2008

Step-By-Step guide to Flocking

If you are anything like me, you love adding things to your scrapbooking pages, cards or other papercraft projects that really adds some dimension and texture – things that entice the viewer to want to touch!

I just love those pattern papers that come with the flocking (or velvet) finish to them . . . don’t they just make you want to reach out and run your hands over the paper?

What if I told you that you could replicate the same feel at home on your own chipboard letters, stickers, frames, pattern papers, grungeboard and so the list goes on!

It's so very easy with Plaid’s ‘Soft Flock’ Fibre Kit - I've used it on the Heidi Swapp letters on my 'Childhood Memories' Board Book (above) AND Sharon has applied it to the scrolls on her 'Graduation Mini Album (at left) and even distressed them too!

Why not check out our 'Step-By-Step guide to Flocking' to see how really easy it is work with?

No comments: