September 15, 2008

Prima Marketing - Artful Collage Blossoms

Do you ever get the feeling that the weeks just pass by too quickly? I know I do - often very frequently infact! I know I missed sharing this on 'Design Team Inspiration Day' last Friday BUT I didn't think you'd mind if I shared it today instead!

When Jan announced that Scrappit had some of the
Prima Marketing - Artful Collage Blossoms in stock, I was so excited . . . I'd been hanging out to get some of these and of course, as soon as I received them, I was keen to get creative with them too, so I got busy and created this card!


The blossoms are of a fantastic quality and the collage image is actually on both sides, so you can choose which side you'd like to have facing up!

As you can see, I decided to incorporate some beading into my card design and actually hand-sewed all the beads onto the card as well!

Here's a couple of close-up photos which show the detail a little more clearly!



So . . . if you haven't take a peak at the Prima Marketing - Artful Collage Blossoms why not take a peak at the range Scrappit has in stock today!

Until next time . . .

Shirley

No comments: