February 20, 2009

February Club Scrapp-it Now

The February club pack was released this week with the newsletter. I ended up making quite a lot of pages with this kit and would love to share the others not shared in the newsletter with you all -
I guess these two pages have a bit of a theme going with the strips of sewn papers but I really like the effect of the top one and wanted to do something similar with the bottom one. The great thing about both these pages is that the strips make a great use of all the scraps you have left over.
This is my favourite page out of the whole month!! I mean, I love the photo anyway but the page just came together on its own without planning and turned out really effectively.

The page probably already tells the story without the title but I couldnt resist. It took so much effort jst getting the two of my girls to sit together long enough to get this photo that it seemed just too hard to get smiles as well - at least the photo tells the story of what its like atm living with a teen and a pre-teen - no picnic as you can imagine lol!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your scrapbooking and designs