May 2, 2009

Scrappit Digi Freebie

Since completing my courses I took at the Jessica Sprague site, I have been kicking up clouds of dust and making my own bits to create my pages with rather than relying on always buying. What do you think of this page -


Sweet


I created it with a freebie kits I created especially for the Scrappit blog. Here's a preview of the whole kit -


Scrappit Distressed Kit



There was more than enough goodies in this kit to play around for quite awhile, including a template, alpha set, papers and embellishments. The whole kit can be downloaded from here.


Blog_Signature new

2 comments:

Penny Ash said...

I luv the colours you've used in the page Sharon. And, I must say I will one day soon take the leap to digi....maybe!
Cheers Penny

Elizabeth said...

Lovely kit!! I don't do digi, but I have printed elements before for collages. THANKS!