June 5, 2009

Digi Freebie

A week ago I went on a school camp with my class. While I was there I drove everyone nuts taking photo's of stuff that they thought was pure madness. Me, I thought they were mad not to be able to see the potential in all that bush!! Check out the page I created about one very amusing part of our trip -


Outdoor plumbing


I created the whole page using elements that I photographed either as a macro shot or as a macro that I extracted. For my page I added a few extra touches to get the effects I wanted but I saved all my extractions and papers and zipped them into a freebie for you. Here's a preview of the papers and the elements in the kit -


Paper preview


Elements preview


You can download the kit simply by following the link here.


Blog_Signature new

No comments: