March 22, 2010

Pocket Greeting Cards by Penny

I was so inspired by Shirley Fyfe's Pocket Greeting Card creation in the Scrappit Now Newsletter for January 2010, that I couldn't wait to give it a try. And, Shirley this is such a great idea, I made two. Your instructions were easy to follow and for anyone out there who is looking for a different take on a greeting card, this is certainly one to try.

I created the cards using two of the Scrappit Packs, one from July 2009 Love Blooms (still available) and the other from the August 2009 Maybe Baby kit (unfortunetly no longer available).

I would suggest using any of these co ordinated kits as there is such a great selection of papers and embellishments to create your own unique take on Shirley's design.









1 comment:

Shirley Fyfe said...

Wow Penny! These look fantastic! Thanks for the feedback on the instructions too - it's always good to know that others find what you've written easy enough to understand!