April 19, 2010

100 Creativity Starters

Unfortunately I missed the challenge last week and really wanted to see what I could come up with.

Last weeks challenge was to 'close your eyes and reach your hand into a drawer of supplies'. Well, this is a bit hard for me when I have a whole room full of drawers but here's what I picked.

Old scrap paper, ribbon and old chipboard letters. I've had these whale watching photos since last August and promised myself to have them on a layout this year. We were in Hervey Bay for the whale season and I loved every minute of it. Highly recommend to anyone to hasn't done this before.

I'm really into this doodling on my layouts at the moment and this truly gave me another opportunity to play.



ps: Sorry about the quality of the pictures, my scanner isn't in the mood to play at the moment.





No comments: