April 7, 2008

Introducing our Design Team!

So that you can get to know each member of the Scrappit Design Team a little better, we are going to introduce you to each one of our creative members every day this week.

Cathy Clifford

Hi! I'm Cathy, married to Darren and we have a son, Cayden and a daughter, Emma.

I've been into craft all my life, cross stich, painting, knitting you name it I had at least tried it! Then in 1996/97 we started looking around for a way to do our wedding invites as I wanted to do them myself so we could save some money! (Ha!) So I tried my hand at stamping and embossing and as they say, the rest is history!

My scrapping started also around the same time when I did our wedding guest book that included photos of myself and then to be husband as we grew up and photos together. I didn't really take my scrapping much further at that time until my we found we were expecting our first child in 2002 and then I got into scrapping in a large way!

Now I like to combine stamping & scrapping, that's why I like scrapping so much as it is a way to combine all art mediums into my 'classic' papercrafting style.

5 Fun Facts about Cathy:

  1. Favourite Drink: Coke
  2. Favourite Colour To Wear: Blue
  3. Favourite Day Of The Week: Friday
  4. Favourite Holiday Destination: Anywhere in Australia…preferably with some sun!
  5. Favourite Music Artist/Band: 70’s/80’s music, although I am partial to Robbie Williams!
Cathy's Scrappit Gallery

Cathy's Personal Blog

No comments: