April 8, 2008

Introducing our Design Team!

Let's take a moment to meet the next member of the Scrappit Design Team

Frances Lake

I started scrapbooking in 2003 & basically have a passion for it. When do I scrap? Well between 4 kids, a husband & a full time day job, I squash it in to any spare time I have. With all that going on there are plenty of photos & funny moments. My life is busy & my friends would tell you I scrap fast & I love a challenge.

I can usually find something to do with almost any paper you can find & am pretty good with colour. I like co-ordinating different products & can not really pin point a style. I have both girls & a son, we holiday & do day trips & I have found it gives me opportunities to scrap so many varieties of photos that every page is different.

New products are my thing & I am addicted to ribbons, bling . . . well just scrapbooking in general really!

I started designing classes for Scrappit in November 2007 & have enjoyed the challenge of watching people grasp new techniques.

I look forward to sharing more ideas with everyone soon.

5 Fun Facts About Frances:
  1. Favourite Drink: Diet coke for something soft & Bourborn & coke when the day gets tough . . . LOL
  2. Favourite colour to wear: Blue
  3. Favoutirte day of the week: Saturday - I get to sleep in (as much as I can with kids)
  4. Favourite Holiday Destination: The Gold Coast - warm weather & an escape from reality
  5. Favourite Music/Band : Maroon 5, a variety of music but especially alternative music like Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, etc.



No comments: