April 11, 2008

Introducing our Design Team!

It's the last day of the working week and time to introduce the last of our Design Team members as well!

Shirley Fyfe

I began scrapbooking in September 2002 and it quickly became so much more than a hobby - there is not a day that goes by where I do not think about scrapbooking in one form or another. I love the fact that I am able to 'capture' so many memories about my photographs and our lives that will be treasured for many years to come.

What I love even more though is the creative process of scrapbooking - from the planning of my pages to playing with all the diverse materials that are out there. I love finding new and innovative wat to adapt products and techniques to my style of scrapbooking.

I became a Design Team member for Scrappit in January 2003 and was appointed their Design Team Co-Ordinator in 2005. I am so appreciaive of the opportunities that have developed for me during this time. I have been widely published in various Australian Scrapbooking Magazines and was very fortunate to spend 6 months working on the 'For Keeps Creative Scrapbooking' Design Team as well.

I live in Longford, Victoria with my wonderfully supportive husband Stuart and our two handsome young boys James & Adam. When I'm not Scrapbooking I enjoy spending time with my family, photography, gardening, cooking and researching our family tree.

5 Fun Facts About Shirley:

  1. Favourite Drink: Iced water
  2. Favourite Colour To Wear: Any shade of blue
  3. Favourite Day Of The Week: Sunday - my dear hubby is at home and we get to spend the day together as a family
  4. Favourite Holiday Destination: Tathra on the NSW coast - I have lots of childhood memories from our holidays there and now get to enjoy them all over again as we take our boys on holidays there!
  5. Favourite Music Artist/Band: I'm quite partial to country music - Keith Urban, Shania Twain and The McClymonts are my favs at the moment!
Shirley's Scrappit Gallery

Shirley's Personal Blog

No comments: