April 10, 2008

Introducing our Design Team!

It's time to introduce the 4th member of the Scrappit Design Team

Sharon Jeffs

I live in South Australia with my husband Matt and two children, Emma and Sarah. I fell into scrapbooking after my best friend passed away and found it the best way to find peace in myself. In addition to scrapping I am also a Primary Teacher and pride myself in slowly turning my class into scrapbookers!

My favourite colours are pink and purple and my favourite techniques are using lots of paint effects and distressing. My preferred style would probably be collage and shabby chic.

When I am not scrapbooking (not very often) I love to read books by Patricia Conwell and anyone else who writes about forensics!

My favourite quote is one by Anne Frank, "In spite of everything I still believe in the goodness of humankind". I read it when in school and it has always given me strength and guidance.

5 Fun Facts About Sharon:
  1. Favourite Drink: Coke Zero – I love coke!
  2. Favourite Colour To Wear: Red, I always loved pink and purple growing up but lately I have absolutely become crazy for red!
  3. Favourite Day Of The Week: Friday! Easy one, it’s the end of the week!
  4. Favourite Holiday Destination: Melbourne – to all the different shopping clearance centres!
  5. Favourite Music Artist/Band: I love music by a fair few groups/artists but the ones I’m listening to but since I just bought their album I would have to say Anberlin at the moment. They’re very different to the average band – kind of a cross between U2 and Evermore!

Sharon's Scrappit Gallery

Sharon's Personal Blog

No comments: