September 26, 2008

Scrappit Kits

Hello everyone, hopefully you've had a great week and planning an even better weekend.

I thought this week I might share a recent find on the Scrappit website. As you know I have been with the DT for a few months now and contribute to their monthly Club and Scrappit kits. For some reason I never thought to go back to review kits that weren't asigned to me or prior to my joining the Design Team. To my surprise I ordered the August 2008 kit that Sharon Jeffs designed for and decided to be inspired by the lovely colours and patterns in this pack.

Jan has developed a keen eye when it comes to selecting Packs for her scrappers. They contain enough card and paper plus embellishments to complete more than a single layout.

Next time you're browsing the Scrappit website don't hesitate to look at previous packs to see what's available. You might be pleasantly surprised like I was.

Till next week - be good and keep scrapping....Penny

No comments: