November 7, 2008

Multiple Use Designs by Penny

Hi Everyone

I hope you all had a wonderful week an expect a glorious weekend. I thought I'd share and idea I had for a layout that expanded to the same design for a couple of Xmas cards.

It's quite simple really. The LO was based on square blocks of patterned paper to which I added my photo and some embellishments. To highlight my winter theme I surrounded the outer edge of the LO with hand stitching and some beads.



I then used the same theory to complete my two cards.



By continuing the same design theme, you can take the guess work out of deciding what to do with your left over paper......add some sequins, beads, hand stitching and a few well placed epoxy stickers and two of your Xmas cards are completed.

Till next week....
Penny

No comments: