November 14, 2008

October Club Scrappit

Well, I might already be in November and only a week from the release of the November club BUT I did eventually finish my October club!! It was my month off of the newsletter last month so I didnt need to rush to finish my kit!! What do you think?
I know it may look like a bit of a corny title but there was a reason for it - you see not many people realised Ems eyes are blue. Often they photograph as a greenish colour or a grey so when I lucked on this image where here eye colour is actually there I just had to write that title lol!!
I love this page - especially the lettering of the title!! I actually used Thickers puffy letters but I swiped them with brown stazon first to make them look more like toasted marshmallows!!
Last one!! I couldnt resist taking this photo - the first flowers in our garden for this year!!







Blog_signature_image_4

No comments: