March 13, 2009

March Scrappit Pack

Hello

I thought I might share another layout I created using the March Scrappit Pack.



Don't be afraid to use your patterned paper differently. There is absolutely nothing wrong with placing what you would normally do with ledger paper and place it vertically instead. It did mean that my heart was sideways, but hey, I think it adds to the overall appeal of the page.

By using a thin strip of double sided tape, I placed this beside my felt bracket and adhered the pearl strip. You could use liquid glue, however I felt this was less messy and I didn't have to wait for the glue to dry.

By running a row of machine stitching around my paper background to my card stock, I was able to cut and distress the edges to add some depth to the page.

Till next time


No comments: