April 9, 2008

Introducing our Design Team!

It's day 3 of the 'Introducing our Design Team' feature and today we'd like to you to meet

Penny Ash

I am blessed to have a wonderful husband Peter and three great kids, Christopher, David and Katelyn, to scrapbook a part of their history. I have become quite a teller of tales within my pages and shared some of the good and bad experiences in our daily lives. I am able to convey my thoughts and those of my family not always by the written word but by the expressions on their faces and through their eyes.

During the past five years I have been developing my scrapbooking skills to the point of having several layouts published in Scrapbooking Memories with a highlight of reaching the SM Masters short list for the last two years. This has broadened my experience with projects, cards and layouts being published in three different publications. Being able to creatively express myself has deepened my love of this craft. I love being able to incorporate other techniques like sewing, inking and photography on my layouts.

I live just south of Brisbane in a small suburb called Daisy Hill and work full time as an Administration Manager, which leaves me a limited amount of time to create all those wonderful ideas that keep rolling around in my head. I am so looking forward to sharing some of my layouts with you and hope that I can inspire you to share a little of yourself in your pages too.

5 Fun Facts About Penny
  1. Favourite Drink: Cold - Water (boring I know), Hot - Skinny Chai Latte (the best), End of the Day - A glass of White Wine
  2. Favourite Colour To Wear: Pink
  3. Favourite Day Of The Week: Saturday - after DD's netball game I get to to spend time in my craft room creating
  4. Favourite Holiday Destination: Gold Coast of course
  5. Favourite Music Artist/Band: That's a toughie, I love so many different artists - but I'll go with Sting

Penny's Scrappit Gallery

No comments: